The Simple Sleep Solution™ – Continuous Open Airway Treatment (oral appliance therapy)
Custom-fitted dental devices have proven to be a successful obstructive sleep apnea treatment for many OSA sufferers and snorers. They are less cumbersome and more comfortable than other alternatives such as CPAP or surgery. At Simple Sleep Services, we can recommend a device that is most appropriate for your individual situation. Our solutions are proven to be effective and are FDA cleared Class II medical devices that have many advantages including:
- Insurance: Most private insurance plans cover Continuous Open Airway Treatment (COAT) at Simple Sleep Services. We can find out for you if you’re covered.
- Comfort: Many patients who have tried Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) treatment and found it too uncomfortable or too cumbersome have found success with oral appliance therapy.
- Fast Results: Most patients grow accustomed to the COAT within a few days or weeks and it begins providing relief from sleep disordered breathing immediately.
- Portable: Unlike the more cumbersome CPAP device that requires electricity, the oral device fits in a pocket and can be taken anywhere, making travel much more feasible.
- Ease of Use: Patients can drink and talk while wearing the device, unlike some of the other treatment options.
- Silent and Less Noticeable: OSA sufferers and their sleep partners are sometimes bothered by the noise and presence of breathing devices like the CPAP.